One on one private lessons. Defensa Personal en Mayaguez Custom built training programs. Holistic Fighting and Self Defense Knowledge and Skills. Realistic Training. No impractical forms or kata training. No time wasting chi sao or other ineffective drills. Just efficient fighting techniques and training methods to develop skill in fighting. Also personal safety and crime prevention skills are addressed in lecture format.
One on one private lessons on defensa personal en Mayaguez providing you with a combination of the best practices of todays fighting arts with the science and practice of personal training as well as the unique discipline of stylistic integration to bring you custom made training programs tailored specifically for you.
So what are the benefits of self defense training?
- Have fun
- Build self confidence
- Improve self esteem
- Get physically fit
- Lose weight
- Learn to protect yourself and your family
- The information you learn can save your life
- Have peace of mind
So Why Should You Sign Up For a Self-Defense Program?
Because the world is a dangerous place. Here are some facts:
- One in three women and one in four men will become a victim of violent crime in his or her lifetime.
- 73% of violent crime occurs within five miles of the victim’s home.
- A robbery occurs every 59 seconds.
- A rape occurs every six minutes.
- One out of every 100 households will have an automobile stolen and 2% of them will be by carjacking.
- More than 35,000 children are forcibly abducted each year.
- One in 12 women are stalked at some time in their lives. Last year, nearly 1,007,000 women were stalked.
- 80% of all restraining orders attained against stalkers are violated.
Call now for a FREE private lesson!!
Address: Calle Salvador Mestre #314 BO Villa Angelica, Mayaguez, Puerto Rico, 00680
"Working with Ricardo Negron has allowed me to learn different techniques of personal defense. He combines the theory of different ways of offense and defense with practice allowing the student to learn at his or her pace according to physical abilities. He also includes some personal anecdotes that enlighten the course." Vivian